MMB is seeking a multi-talented senior developer to create and implement digital solutions for a variety of different projects that range from Web-sites, Ecommerce Experiences, CMS Implementation, Web Applications, Web Services, API integrations, the mobile space and whatever might be next . The qualified candidate will be able to collaborate with designers, art directors, developers and project managers in order to deliver the best possible product with the fewest surprises along the way.
Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to design, development, and deployment excellence. This person will have a passion for writing clean, structured, object-oriented code with change and reuse in mind. Can provide thorough documentation and QA methodologies across all projects. Enjoys a fast paced work environment with a team full of diverse skill sets.
This is a salaried position within our Boston office.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- 5+ years of prior agency development experience in digital advertising, product advertising, and/or site development strongly preferred.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to prototype new ideas.
- Proficient with Photoshop and other media development tools.
- High Level Flash skills especially AS3.
- Ability and willingness to learn new programming languages quickly.
- Expert Knowledge of front-end development and the DOM – XHTML, CSS, XML, JS, ect.
- Expert Knowledge of OOP.
- Expert Knowledge of MVC methodologies.
- Expert Knowledge of PHP / ASP.NET, MySQL / SQL / RDBMS
- Advanced knowledge of REST, SOAP, and API concepts
- Advanced knowledge of cross-browser/platform issues, debugging and code solutions.
- Working knowledge of both Application and Database Server principals, Set-up and scripting.
- Experience with Version Control systems.
- Experience with ecommerce solutions and CMS frameworks such as wordpress, drupal, volusion, expression engine, codeIgnitor, and the like.
- Experience with Omniture & Google Analytics
- Experience with Visual Studio is a plus.
- Ability to serve as both a team leader and a team member.
- Strong analytical skills. Must have the ability to write technical specifications and communicate technical ideas.
- Applicant should be able to solve unique problems and create innovative solutions through past experience and technical knowledge.
- Accurately predict time required to complete development tasks and adheres closely to development plans.
- Ability to adapt to product requirement changes or schedules as they become necessary during a given development cycle.
- Researches, presents and/or makes recommendations on technical issues.
- Effectively communicates and educates business colleagues on development issues as needed.
- Ability to thrive in a high velocity and constantly evolving work environment.
References required upon request.