If you have a passion for web technology, as well as the desire to grow with a dynamic company, make a major difference within the organization, have great advancement opportunities and thrive on working in a fast paced, exciting environment, then this opportunity with Bridgeline Digital is for you.
Bridgeline Digital is the developer of the award-winning iAPPS digital marketing engagement platform and related interactive business technology solutions that help our customers to maximize the performance of their ecommerce web stores and mission critical websites. The iAPPS Product Suite is an innovative SaaS solution that unifies Content Management, eCommerce, eMarketing, and web Analytics capabilities — enabling business users to swiftly enhance and optimize the value of their web assets. BtoB magazine recognizes Bridgeline as one of the top interactive technology companies in America and Deloite recognizes Bridgeline as one of the fastest growing 500 companies in America.
We are rapidly expanding and we have an immediate opening for an iAPPS Commerce Product Marketing Manager who will work out of our Burlington, MA headquarters.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all product management aspects of Bridgeline’s flagship eCommerce product suite, iAPPS Commerce, which natively integrates the web marketing functions of eCommerce, Content Management, eMail Marketing, and suggestive web Analytics. You will be responsible for product market intelligence, development timelines, product development budgets, product positioning, analyst relations and sales enablement.
- Sales Enablement and Support – support sales teams in pre-sales and post-sales activities. Ensure product training and knowledge is strong throughout the Bridgeline sales team.
- Market Intelligence – understand our competitive landscape and devise and implement strategies to take and maintain a leadership position in the eCommerce landscape.
- Product Positioning – manage and execute a product positioning plan. This includes event marketing, speaking engagements, banner advertising, social media strategies, general advertising,
and analyst coverage.
- Product Messaging – understand features and functionalities of our products and what business problems they address. Be able to communicate these value propositions effectively to support marketing programs and sales opportunities. Serve as a primary contributor to Bridgeline’s blog on topics related to eCommerce, web engagement management, and digital marketing.
- Product Collateral – develop or manage development of all product collateral such as website content, whitepapers, press releases, data sheets, brochures, and product manuals.
- Product Development Collaboration – work collaboratively with our iAPPS Development team to drive product development requirements and execute our approved product strategies.
- Product Development Budgets – work closely with our R&D group to assure they are operating within approved product development and update budgets.
- Product Development Timelines – work closely with our R&D group to assure they are delivering products and updates within approved timelines.
- Customer Experience – manage customer advisory process that provides guidance to enhance products (e.g., customer satisfaction surveys). Manage new customer onboarding process.
- Five-plus years of experience working as a Product Manager in web software such as eCommerce, Content Management, Web Analytics, or Interactive Marketing – an eCommerce background
is a requirement.
- Strong working knowledge of .NET website and/or web application development, particularly ecommerce stores as well as content managed websites and web applications.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to engage and interact with technical teams as well as marketers and management teams.
- Experience with and ability to engage, interact with and support software sales teams.
- Experience and comfort in using various social networking platforms and tools.
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude, along with ability
to work independently.
- Willingness to travel within the United States and
internationally if required
- Minimally, a Bachelor’s degree
(Computer Science or Business preferred).
Bridgeline Digital provides competitive salary, competitive benefits, career advancement opportunities, and an outstanding work environment.