Wayfair is looking for a motivated, energetic, and process-oriented individual to join our Product Catalogue Operations unit. The Offshore Product Data QA Manager requires leadership capabilities (management, training) as well as analytical skills, and an ability to drive metric results. While the position is based in Boston, there is a large international travel component (50%+), as your primary responsibility will be direct management and support of our offshore product cataloguing and merchandising operations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing E-Commerce organization and have a visible and measurable impact on our global processes.
- Act as the main point of contact for our Boston office and offshore partners
- Design and implement process improvement plans that reduce costs and increase efficiencies of existing Data Entry and Quality Assurance programs
- Plan and execute training seminars with our offshore partners
- Help plan, train and implement new Business Processes offshore
- Handle day to day tasks including feedback meetings, query and doubt escalation, troubleshooting user errors with toolsets and Quality Assurance tasks
- Analyze feedback data for trends and improvement opportunities
- Fluent in Vietnamese (both writing and speaking)
- Four year bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years’ experience in an Operations and/or Management role
- Ability to work and make decisions independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to set metrics goals and achieve or surpass them
- Strong managerial and organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to catch errors
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Comfortable with technology; experience with Microsoft SQL and HTML a plus
- Experience working or living in Asia, especially in Vietnam, is a plus
- Experience living and/or working abroad is a plus
- Fluent in German is a plus
Wayfair is the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States. We’re looking for the brightest, sharpest, most creative minds in every field to help. Are you one? If you like transparency, friendliness, a relaxed but results-driven work environment filled with like-minded top-tier talent, Wayfair would like to hear from you. We own and operate Wayfair, AllModern, and Joss & Main. We are on target for over $600 million in revenue and currently employ over 800 employees in offices located in Boston, Utah, Kentucky, the U.K, Germany, Ireland and Australia. Wayfair was founded in 2002 and is privately held and profitable. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, pre-IPO equity, a long-term and sustainable, next-generation, e-commerce business model as well as surprising and generous perks designed to attract and retain the brightest people who are incredibly excited about what they do. Wayfair is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Come join us at http://www.wayfair.com/careers.
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair