Register now for this free event!
Massachusetts has a thriving and dynamic Digital Economy that’s significantly contributing to the economic growth of the region. Tech and digital marketing companies are hiring, succeeding and making a name for the Boston area as a hub for new marketing thinking and doing. But what more could we do to further grow and shine a light on this important industry?
Led by Jeff Bussgang, General Partner at Flybridge Capital Partners, a panel of government and industry leaders will start the event by offering their perspectives on what’s needed to support and propel Massachusetts’ Digital Economy and providing insights into the ways we can use our innovative capacity to fuel that growth. In addition to Jeff, the speakers are:
During this participatory session, panelists and attendees will ideate, discuss and brainstorm answers to these kinds of questions:
- What do Massachusetts companies in this industry need to grow?
- How do we increase the pipeline of talent with those who have relevant skills?
- How can we make it easier for new digital companies to start their businesses in MA?
- How can we create more collaboration in the community? How do we do a better job at public-private partnership?
- How is regulation affecting the industry? What should we do to support this discussion?
- What does the IT-centric innovation economy need from Massachusetts leaders to thrive?