MITX Platinum Membership is a premium level of membership available to any company that wants to be a headlining supporter of the organization. MITX Platinum Members receive a robust package of membership benefits valued at over $9,000.
Annual Fee: $7,500
Click here to see our current roster of Platinum Members.
10 free tickets* to all MITX events--over 30 scheduled events during the year
- Relevant educational programs designed by the industry's leading practitioners to help you stay current on business trends, maintain relationships and make new contacts
- Networking events that bring industry professionals together in a fun and comfortable setting
- Awards programs that recognize excellence in New England technology - save $100 per awards entry!
*Platinum Members receive two free tickets to FutureM. Does not include MITX Awards.
Marketing and Promotion Opportunities
- Dedicated page in the Platinum Member section of the MITX website featuring your logo, URL and company information
- Featured as Premier sponsor with logo and link on MITX website homepage and throughout the site (scheduled at random)
Additional Marketing and Promotion Benefits
- Free postings of company events on the MITX website Events Calendar
- Free access to complete contact information of all members
- Free company listing in MITX's comprehensive searchable online membership directory
- Free company news postings on the MITX website News section and in the weekly MITX newsletter delivered to over 6,000 industry professionals
- Consideration for speaking opportunities on MITX panels and seminars
- Participation on MITX volunteer committees
- Usage of MITX member logo within company website and on marketing materials
- Opportunity to be a judge for the MITX Technology Awards and the MITX Awards (must meet judging qualifications)
Additional Member Services
- Free access to the MITX Job Bank to post job openings and review resumes
- Free access to research and white papers
If you have questions please contact Andie Tilden, Director of Partnerships, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-871-2155 x701.