- Payment is accepted by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express).
- Payment is non-refundable.
- If an event is postponed due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances by MITX and attendees are unable to attend the event on its new date, credit to another event will be issued if MITX is notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Event registration closes at 12 AM on the day of the event.
- Onsite registration is welcome at most events. Additional fees will apply. Payment is to be made at the by credit card.
- Confirmation emails are sent at the time of your registration. Separately, you will receive an email with your payment confirmation that serves as a receipt.
- Payment is made at the time of registration; should you be waitlisted for an event, you will be notified 24 hours prior to the start of the event if you have been admitted. If you do not make it off the waitlist and are not admitted to the event, you will be credited within three (3) business days after the events conclusion. In some cases, you may also try to register onsite on a first come, first serve basis.